We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways. This includes but not limited to when users visit our website, register on our website, filling out a form and or in a connection with other activities, resources, services or features that are available on our website. Also, we may ask users for name, email address. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users' means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers used and other similar information.
SMSVerification collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions, we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will only send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User opts-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site also complies with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices used by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we know are under 13, and it structures no part of our website to attract anyone under 13.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.